All guests staying in the accommodations reserved under the guest name, agree to the policies. This includes the actions and/or behavior of unsupervised children. Violations to any of these policies shall be grounds for immediate eviction from the premises and forfeiture of payment.
Country Cottages is private, and the accommodations/ facilities/ parking are intended for use by registered guests only.
Any additional guest above max guests are $50 additional per person per night.
Quiet hours are strictly enforced throughout the resort, including all common areas and inside your accommodation, and begin at 10:00 pm and run through 8:00 am daily.
Guests are required to conduct themselves in an orderly and responsible manner and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests.
Smoking/ Vaping/ Marijuana
Please respect your neighbor. Smoking/ vaping/ marijuana use is NOT permitted inside the cottages/motel rooms, or any common areas of the property, including the pool, playground, pavilion, etc. Evidence of smoking in the cottages/motel rooms will result in a $500 cleaning fee. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without a refund or credit.
Check-in is at 4:00 pm daily. If you plan on arriving later, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out is at 10:00 am daily. Any delays in check-out will result in additional charges. Keys may be returned to the key drop outside the office if checking out before the office opens at 9:00 am.
The property is on a delicate septic system. Please only use the single-ply toilet paper that is provided.
Do NOT use flushable wipes or flush feminine products down the toilet.
There are NO PETS allowed on the property.
NYS Bathing Facilities Rules
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)
- IN AN EMERGENCY, Dial 911 and NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility at the front office. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No diving.
- No horseplay or running on pool deck allowed.
- the pool is for the enjoyment of registered guests only.