Country Cottages & Motel Policies
Country Cottages & Motel policies and things to know.
Deposits, Refunds & Cancellations
- A 50% deposit is due with all reservations made either in person, over the phone or online at the time of booking. If made online through website you will be charged against the card used to secure booking within 24-36 hours.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- Refunds are given if cancellation is made 8 (eight) weeks before arrival date. There is a $100 service charge on all cancellations. There are no refunds for early departure.
- Holiday Reservations are non refundable.
We offer an assurance cancellation policy if requested. This is 12% of the total room fee. It must be requested.
Assurance Policy Info
- Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- For cancellations more than 48 hours before check in, payment will be refunded less $25 processing fee.
- Holiday reservations cancelled 10 or more days prior to arrival date will be eligible for a one time change in dates within the current season
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check in, payment will be forfeited.
- Assurance Cancellation Protection does not apply to reservations 30 days or longer.
The property is on a delicate septic system. Please only use the single-ply toilet paper that is provided.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)
- IN AN EMERGENCY, Dial 911 and NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility at the front office. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No diving.
- No horseplay or running on pool deck allowed.
- the pool is for the enjoyment of registered guests only.
THINGS TO KNOW
Towels are provided for all Motel & Motel Efficiency Units.
Towels are NOT provided to condo and cottage units.
There are coin operated washer and dryers on site for your use.
Other amenities include: Pool, Pavilion, Firepits, BBQ, Lawn Games, etc.